When you have an Employment Law issue, it is always best to seek expert advice from solicitors specialising in Employment Law.
Only Law Site works with panel of Employment Law Solicitors UK wide that can provide employment law services to both employers and employees.
If you need any employment law help our panel of employment law specialist can help you effectively resolve your matter.
Our solicitors listen to their clients’ needs in order to understand them and provide the best possible legal assistance.
Key services Only Law Site Employment Law solicitors provide include:
- Employer/employee disputes such as unfair dismissals and discrimination cases
- Employment contracts and consultancy agreements
- Changing employment terms
- Day-to-day employment advice
- Advice on agreements for consultants, subcontractors, commercial agents and agency workers
- Corporate support and redundancy and restructuring advice
- Union recognition work
- Employment elements of mergers and acquisitions/TUPE transfers
- Employee benefit work including share schemes
- Ancillary tax advice on termination packages, IR35 and CIS
- Providing in-house training courses for clients on various topics such as diversity, data protection, etc
- Employment tribunals
Our solicitors often deal with issues surrounding (click on the below links for more information):
- Employment contracts
- Service agreements
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Redundancy procedures
- Compromise agreements
- Wrongful dismissal
- Unfair dismissal
- Discrimination in the workplace
- Restrictive covenants.
To seek free legal advice on Employment Law offered by Only Law Site, who work with expert Employment Law lawyers nation-wide, please complete our short contact form or call our employment law helpline 0203 371 8898.