Onlylawsite is a legal site providing basic free guidance for consumers and small businesses. It provides general free legal information to help people understand their legal rights and various other online legal services.
The legal information on this website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the legal information on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not warrant that:
(a) the legal information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
(b) the legal information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
Free Online Legal Advice
1. onlylawsite.com is a free service and is not a substitute for independent professional advice. We would always encourage you to seek professional advice wherever possible. We accept No liability or responsibility whatsoever for the advice given, which has been provided without consideration of any of the paperwork pertaining to the matter.
2. If you opt for our free online written or telephone legal advice service, the number of words that you are permitted to use in asking your question is capped, currently at 250 words.
3. We will aim to respond to your legal questions within 48 hours (not including weekends and Bank Holidays), however as this is a free service we reserve the right to take a longer time frame to provide you with advice.
4. In some cases we may not be able to answer your question. However, if we are unable to provide you with an answer, we will notify you as soon as possible and will aim to provide you with details of where you may find further assistance.
5. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to legal advice from your lawyer or other professional legal services provider. If you have any specific questions about any legal matter you should consult your lawyer or other professional legal services provider. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information on this website.
Free Online Legal Documents
7. We do not take any responsibility for any events that arise from your use of either of the free document library on this website or any of the information on this site. We advise you to take independent professional advice before using any of the Free Documents.
8. onlylawsite.com has tried to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. Only Law Site will not accept liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of or the inability to use any information on this website. Only Law Site endeavours to provide a service of the highest quality. However, we cannot guarantee that our service will be uninterrupted or error-free. We are not responsible for claims brought by third parties arising from your use of www.onlylawsite.com or any of its affiliates.
Only Law Site assumes no responsibility for the contents of linked websites. The inclusion of any link should not be taken as endorsement of any kind by Only Law Site of the linked website or any association with its operators.